Why should you consider installing a Dashcam
1st June 2018
Even if you are a careful and cautious driver sometimes you cannot control events outside of your vehicle. With this in-car camera you can always keep a record of what occurred and when.
Dashcams have been growing massively over the last 4 years from 1% ownership to more than 15% of drivers now owning a Dashcam. Having one can be the answer in settling insurances disputes and claims, and can improve the way you drive.
Types of Dashcams:
- Front view cameras, they are used to capture everything that goes on in front of you;
- Front and back view, they have the advantage of recording both the front and behind your car to capture rear end collisions.
A recent RAC study affirms that 25% of people believe fitting a dashcam will improve their driving, while 69% of those who have had an accident involving a dispute over who was responsible, think having one would have been useful.
Why use a Dashcam?
- You can benefit from a discount from your vehicles insurance
- It could help settle a claim faster in your favour
- It could prove that you werent at fault for an accident
For the month of June, we are having a Dashcam promotion in our HiQ Stores!
Buy 2 or more 16+ Goodyear Tyres to receive a Dashcam worth £85.
Discover more about the offer here.