VIP BTCC tickets? Take our quiz!
2nd August 2012
To thank our friends on Facebook and Twitter for their support throughout the year, we give away tickets to each race of the British Touring Car Championship. The next race will take place on August 11th and 12th at Snetterton, and we're giving away twenty pairs of tickets on social media.
Along with this, we've got a pair of VIP weekend tickets to the event, which includes breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea as well as a grid walk. To be in with the chance of winning, all you need to do is answer the five questions below. All answers can be found here on HiQ Online, so get searching!
One winner will be chosen at random from correct entries received. Answers should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and entries received after 9am on Monday 6th August will not be counted. Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred or sold on. Please include a contact telephone number in your email and GOOD LUCK!
- Who won the Champagne Moment for Oulton Park this year?
- We recently blogged an interview with the Goodyear blimp pilot. What is his name?
- According to his bio on our blog, how many years has Fast Fit Manager Stuart Carr worked in the automotive industry?
- Our HiQ Handy Guides cover 3 areas. Tyres and Driving are two of them - what is the third?
- EU Tyre Labelling Legislation comes into effect from November 1st. It identifies three elements. Fuel efficiency and wet grip are two. What is the third?